Students from primary and nursery schools are involved in this eTwinning project. Thanks to this project pupils can find what makes them happy and how to show and share happiness. It gives them opportunity to improve their skills of cooperative work, partnership and sharing ideas and feelings. Also it can motivate them to learn English as foreign language and to improve their art and musical skills. Students describe, paint, draw, make PowerPoint presentations and videos, sing to show and share what make them smiling. Beautiful scene of nature, friendship, family members, and events inspire every participant to share their happiness .
- Primary School No 5, Bielsk Podlaski, Poland
- Przedszkole Publiczne Nr 2 w Jastrzębiu Zdroju, Poland;
- SOU "Jeleznik", Bulgaria;
- 1° Circolo Didattico di Pontecorvo - Capoluogo, Italy;
- Osnovna šola Naklo, Slovenia;
- Przedszkole nr 14 "Muzyczna Kraina", Poland;
- C.P. de Lada, Spain